On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 11:17:57AM +0800, Grissiom wrote:
> >   1) It can be frustrating to users if we don't paginate.
> >
> >   2) It can be frustrating if we do paginate if the
> >      output is corrupt or if the user doesn't know how to
> >      navigate or quit.
> >
> >   3) The lack of hyperlinking can also be very frustrating
> >      but not as a bad as the frustrations in (1) and (2)
> >      above where the help system seems broken.
> >

> It seems these are the limitations of man pages.

only number 3 is, 1 and 2 could also happen with other tools.

> info page will get rid of those.

but introduce a hard to use interface that is almost the antithesis to
fish goals.

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
services:   debugging, programming, training, linux sysadmin, web development