On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 04:22:32PM -0600, Terin Stock wrote:
> > There used to be a wiki with functions and how-to's but I can't find it
> > anymore.
> While we have backups of most of the old website (mirrored at fishshell.com),
> the wiki is one thing we did not get. :(

i exported the complete history of the wiki into git sometime last year.
(last commit Wed Aug 18, 2010)

i can push it to a public repo so anyone can import it to another wiki
or i can host it on my own wiki

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
services:   debugging, programming, training, linux sysadmin, web development