Yeah, I'm probably fine being a mirror (fair use), but once we start to go
forward, could be interesting.

A new logo would be nice, signify a new future for the project. I would also,
personally, like to see a new release from the "Fish Shell Maintainers" or
something, to show that we're not a dead fish.

Do we have any bug fixes we could put together for a minor release?

--
#Terin Stock
Undergraduate, Computer Science (CISE), University of Florida