Hi Terin, hi List

I am afraid I don't know enough ruby to help.

If Axel is done with us should we create another fish logo? I doubt he trademarked fishshell but the fish shell logo is trademarked by default. I can create one and mail thumbnail photos to the list? It might take some time though. We should probably purge the project of liabilities, if not for anything else, then for Terin's sake as he is hosting it.

-Patrick