Ah, thanks, you're right, I thought the existence of the fish_config's
color picker meant that it could be controlled via fish, but actually
just installing a Solarized color scheme for my terminal made
everything look Solarized.

So just what is the color picker for?  i.e.

http://fishshell.com.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/assets/img/screenshots/web_config.png

Michael

http://beebo.org