This message is from: "Debi Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm surprised that California only costs about $45 a visit.  her for a
scheduled visit(planned 2 weeks ahead of time and maybe cancelled by
emergency call) will cost min 115 at one vet and &150.00 for another.  We
have 4 horse vets within a 30 mile radius.  Now emergency calls start at
100.00- 150.00 day time after hours about 50.00 more.  this will get 1 horse
looked at, labs sutures shots are all add ons.  but the coggins is 26.00 for
the past 5 years and interstate health papers are 30.00  $5.00 extra for
signing any papers for the registry like the vet inspection, and such.
    I give my own shots or take any body in for office visits. $25.00 but
also has to be scheduled and be on time there or they skip you.
Debi Crocker
Willow Hill Fjords
Waterford, Pa.
: