Hi All,

I should probably just sit back and let the dust settle, but the rapid fire way MM is releasing new products makes me anxious.

Some questions below obviously can't be answered in a definitive way, but I'd like to hear where other peoples heads are at...

1. What type of client will benefit from Flex? Is it only for large corporations, enterprise level apps? Will my wedding photographer client care?

2. To what degree does flex allow for a customized look? Can you do anything you'd do with Flash 8? Will flex development most likely all look the same?

3. If I ignore flex, zorn/eclipse, c#, java, etc and just stick with my beloved flash 8, will there still be a market for me?

4. MM says they want to add an additional 1 million new developers to the current pool of an estimated 2 million developers. If they are successful, how do you think this will affect your market share? Will it generate more opportunity because there will be an increased awareness to the power of "flash"? or will the market become saturated with developers?

5. How is AS3 different from AS2? Would you say radical? Or is it something that really only the mega geek (said with respect and love!) will appreciate?

any thoughts are appreciated.

Kurt