Hi,

> With regards the website I am about to develop, it will
> require user registration, progress monitoring and be
> comprised primarily of interactive learning activities. Does
> this sound like something Flex would be better suited for
> than just Flash itself?

A) Make sure you keep in mind that Flex Builder 2 is in *alpha*.  And
this sounds short term. So keep your life simple and proceed with Flash
for now, and when you have time start to experiment with Flex and for a
next project you will be well informed.

B) Based on your description Flex could be usefull here, but it doesn't
sound obvious one way or another.  With much eLearning kinds of content
I expect Flash Professional will be the right choice.  So this could be
best done in Flash Professional or the two used together.  I'd need to
know more and more about your skills to say more, but it is also going
to be a matter of taste..so try it out and let us know.

HTH,
David