I'm all for making plugins and updates to FB but if this is a huge upgrade you might want to submit your feature requests to labs.macromedia.com first. They released FB2 as alpha so that the Flash community could talk about what needs to be added. I'm not sure how open MM will be about this but you can ask them if they have this feature in the plan IMHO.

Judah