Let me start with, I applaud labs.macromedia.com<http://labs.macromedia.com>.
On the other hand as a matter of practicality Studio 8 has just been
released and it's like the universe has completely lost all perspective of
what an amazing powerhouse Flash 8 is. The 8.5 Flash Player is an Alpha.
That means that while it's ultra-cool and very deep, it's an Alpha as well
and is in the initial stages of development. I think the prepping is okay
but the *real* in production live tool is Flash 8. Macromedia is working to
get people to install FP 8 not 8.5.

In closing I am pro-Flex 2 Builder and have played with it, but if you take
some time and explore Flash 8, you will find that it's an amazing deep well
of power.

On 10/27/05, knly browne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When would you use Flash as opposed to Flex2.0 when developing a web-site
>
> Regards.
>
> --
> Kenlie Browne
> Software Developer