I need to do a product site which is viewed in flash, but want to use a
blogging system to manage the content updates.

seems like wordpress has well documented DB apis etc to pull the post
content out of;
has anyone seen other blogging systems that someone has written a flash
presentation layer on top of? are there any open source projects in this
direction?

I like Drupal's UI as a way to input content, but the API is a little much
to pull data out of ...
I havent looked at mambo, but it may work.

I could also use a wiki, as the site content is not really -timeline-
oriented, but most wiki systems seem a little too free-form with the data.

Thanks!

/dc
       David "DC" Collier
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]