Is it possible to create a calendar application in Flash which allows the user to click on an event and to have that event automatically added to their MS Outlook calendar?

I know that Microsoft has done a lot to tighten up security in Outlook, and a lot of things that used to be possible are not any more. I expect this is one of them.

If it is not possible, is there any way anyone knows of to make it easier for someone to get the event info. out of the Flash app and into the Outlook calendar - for instance cutting and pasting the info. in an appropriate format?

Cheers for any help you can give.

James