Yeah, I use it all the time to organize my projects.  We also have MS
Visual Sourcesafe and it work very nicely for versioning!  In fact I
like how it works for versioning much better than Dreamweaver.
Dreamweaver's versioning code is really buggy!

Doug Coning
Software Developer
FORUM Solutions, LLC

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended for the specified recipient(s)
only and are legally protected.  If you have received this communication in
error, please "reply to" sender's e-mail address with notification of the error
and then destroy this message in all electronic and physical forms.