From: "Mike Boutin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:16 PM
Subject: [Flashcoders] preload loadvar xml return

I am doing a loadVars call to a php file, that then returns a bunch of xml.

Is it possible to show a preloader for this load?

var catalog_xml:XML = new XML();
    catalog_xml.ignoreWhite = true;
    catalog_xml.onLoad = function(success:Boolean) {
        if (success) {

} else {

}
sendAndLoad("catalog.php", catalog_xml);

Thanks