For example, this site used After Effects to create PNG sequences to
bring into Flash for neat visual animation effects (some of it demo'ed
within the site itself)

http://www.advanceflash.com/#sec=0

That's what I'm talking about.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or
confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you
is prohibited.