Very well said Paul.  Couldn't agree more - mind you this is coming from
a guy who still writes crappy code.  :)

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

> [...]
NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or
confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you
is prohibited.