I downloaded the trial, but what's a .dmg file and how do I unpack it in
Windows?  Couldn't find any info on their site - and double-clicking the
file gives me an error - unrecognized file type.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

Adobe

<flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>

>>-
>>like