-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of clark slater
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 5:42 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Public examples of Business RIAs

Thanks Grant, yeah the controls are lightweight custom components with an
event model designed to allow the kind of communication between them so that
recommended sizes can be autoselected. Uses FlashRemoting (via CF) for all
product data, pricing and options.

Often I think the blistering performance of Remoting is overlooked - it's
definitely a huge advantage of developing RIA's in Flash.

Clark