From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 11:21 PM
Subject: [Flashcoders] Component and Live Preview ~ problems

Hello All ---

I posted this on FlashNewbie and didn't have much luck getting it resolved.
I also found a number of posts on Actionscript.org referencing this same
problem, but I couldn't find any solutions, so I thought I would try here. I
created a custom button component with live preview enabled for the label.
The live preview works great with only one button component on stage.
However, if I put another instance of my btn component on stage, both btn
components are updated to the most recent component's label. Both buttons
have different instance names.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks for any and all replies.