Hi-

does anyone know of an ActionScript equivalent of accomplishing the effect
of the BASE tag (part of the embed and object tags in HTML)?
The problem is, I have a flash application that loads XMLs and SWFs relative
to the application's base SWF "index.swf".
Now I need to load my "index.swf" into another container, a stand-alone
projector. I don't want to fix all paths within my application so that they
are relative to the new container (which is outside my actual application
folder). Is there some way to set the basepath through actionscript?

To clarify, here's the structure of my app:

+ root
      index.swf
      some.swf
      other.swf
      + content/
            foo.xml
            bar.xml

Now with the new container, it will look like this:

+ root
      container.exe (Stand-alone Flash projector)
      + data
            index.swf
            some.swf
            other.swf
            + content/
                  foo.xml
                  bar.xml

Since all paths for loading files are now relative to the
container.exeinstead of
index.swf, everything's broken..
Is there an easy fix?

Jan