Xpath is quick enough to read it directly each time.  It's what I like
about it.

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

sector,
>>> etc. - though I haven't used it yet so wouldn't have an example to
share

>>Thanks for that. Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to be able to
use
>>attributes for anything more than names, because a client may exist
inside
>>multiple sectors I believe.
>>
>>I was hoping I could cut down on the redundancy, so I'll certainly
look into
>>traversing the tree in both directions with XPath.
>>
>>I did wonder if using attributes more than text inside nodes made more
sense

>>> After reading this article, I'm confused why client name does not
merit an
>>element?
>>
>>I don't know the rules - or even if there ARE rules - but my reasoning
was that
>>the name attribute was part of the client, but the others were
separate but
>>belonged to the client. Just my logic.
>>
>>Another question, would I be better off parsing all my relationships
into
>>associative arrays (like they are hardcoded now) on start up, or is
XPath quick
>>enough that I could read it directly each time?
NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or
confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you
is prohibited.