On 03/02/06, Bjorn Schultheiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I meditate on the 3 base chakra's during 4-7am whilst considering the
> coherence between my left and right testicles. [...]

curses! knew i was missing something on my path to enlightenment.
better get some installed right away.

my 2 cents [disclaimer: i suspect this was obvious and basic to
everyone else]: for the very simple SWFs that I make, i found it quite
useful to get out of the habit of putting code on my
movieclips/buttons and instead putting the code on the first frame.
ie, instead of:

//on theButton
on (release) {
   someFunction();
}

something like

//on frame
theButton.onRelease = function()  {
   someFunction();
}

please be gentle in correction (which means "please don't rain great
big fiery meatballs down on my head") if this is actually a really bad
thing to do.

cheers.