nik crosina wrote:
Is it just me and my 2Mb connection or are parts of the Adobe website
now so slow that it is practically inaccessible?

I haven't seen similar reports from others yet, but I'm behind on reading, and so don't have the full scoop. I don't have much experience in deciphering traceroutes, but when you target "adobe.com" at Network Tools, do you see anything unusual about the path that the connection makes between the two computers?
http://network-tools.com/

tx,
jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd