-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kamyar
Nazeri
Sent: vrijdag 10 februari 2006 16:55
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] image manipulation

Ok, it is possible to manipulate an image using new BitmapData class in
the client-side, but I wonder how it is possible to send the manipulated
image back to the server? Do I need to browse the whole image pixels and
send a complete Array of ARGB pixel values to a web-service to create an
image again?

  Any ideas?

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com