From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Kamyar Nazeri
Sent:   Fri 2/10/2006 10:54 AM
To:     flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject:        [Flashcoders] image manipulation

Ok, it is possible to manipulate an image using new BitmapData class in the
client-side, but I wonder how it is possible to send the manipulated image back
to the server? Do I need to browse the whole image pixels and send a complete
Array of ARGB pixel values to a web-service to create an image again?

  Any ideas?