Hi all,

One of the services of my website will be providing flash videos to
distributors. We have developed a "player" swf that takes in an introductory
swf (mostly likely an ad/commercial) and the .flv video file as FlashVars
parameters.

Is there a way to provide access to these files to clients and ensure that
the ad/commercial is played? Specifically, the problem we are running into
is that the client could develop their own flash player and just play our
.flv file.

Can we somehow hide the flv file name, while still using external playback?
Is there a way to get around the problem without combining the commercial
and video into one file? (If not, anyone know of an easy way to combine
files dynamically?)

Any feedback/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.