I think its sorenson
let we know what you used to encode your video and related settings.

Fabio Sonnati
http://flashvideo.progettosinergia.com

To: <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 7:07 AM
Subject: [Flashcoders] flv video encoding for flash 7

I have a quicktime that I need to encode to an flv and have had very poor results (pixelation/noise) using flash 7 sorenson. I found this site :

http://www.creativedigitalgroup.com

the quaility of video on there looks very good, is it my source material that is too hard to encode and produce a good quality flv ? Or is that site really using the on2 Vp6 codec ? Is there a way to tell in an flv is on2 or sorenson without some special tools ?

Grant.