Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:10 PM
Subject: [Flashcoders] multiuser flash games

im considering making a multiuser game in flash, which involves multiple
users (no more than 5 at a time probably) chasing each other around a room.
I have dabbled with electroserver before and liked it, but only for a simple
turn-based game, but I'm not sure about how well any multiuser server would
handle latency.  Anyone have any suggestion/pointers/tips for this?