Jobe - sorry, I meant no more than 5 users at a time in a room..i would
imagine that there would be more than 1 game being played at time. But yeah,
from what little experience i did have with electroserver i loved it,
thought it was really easy to set up and use.  I saw some of the samples up
on the ElectroServer site, but I need to get a couple of people in there to
test it out.

Mike - how many people do you have going simultaneously?