Good evening people,

I asked this on the newbie list since I suspect it to be a newbie question,,
but didn't get an answer....so I hope to find the answer here:

I have some code in a class that needs to fire a fuction (startTimer) from
an onEnterFrame event....i can fire it from an onrelease usung Delegate, but
not from the onEnterFrame......what am I missing here?

<code>

private function doFade():Void{
        container_mc.onEnterFrame = function(){
                this.fader_mc._alpha-=faderSpeed;
                if(this.fader_mc._alpha <= 0){
                        this.fader_mc._alpha=0;
                        Delegate.create(this, startTimer); <-- DOESN'T WORK
                        delete this.onEnterFrame;
        container_mc.onRelease = Delegate.create(this, startTimer); <--
WORKS AND FIRES THE FUNCTION WHEN I CLICK THE MOVIECLIP }

</code>

Thx for your help,

Wout