From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andreas Rønning
Sent: 22 February 2006 02:41
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] preloading multiple swfs with moviecliploader

Wouldn't you just loop through an array of moviecliploaders and check if
they were all finished? Or have every onLoadInit call a function that
increments a number, and if that number is equal to the number of
movieClipLoaders, then they're all done? Or you could use
mcLoader.onProgress or whatever it's called and do the oldschool
bytestotal/bytesloaded check for all of them and get an average
percentage for the whole lot?

I don't see the problem, what specifically is causing you trouble?

- A