-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marc Hoffman
Sent: 23. februar 2006 18:32
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] sound problem

In all my experience, when the swf's host page closes, the sound
stops within a second or less. In which browser configuration(s) are
you having this problem? If you're using Flash to call a new page,
call stopAllSounds() at the same time.

- Marc

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com