-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Michael
Bedar
Gesendet: Samstag, 25. Februar 2006 19:31
An: Flashcoders mailing list
Betreff: Re: [Flashcoders] Flash connecting to a database - all running on
aDVD-ROM

As long as your dataset is relatively small, XML is fine, but at some
point a real database is going to be needed.  I'm not sure how v12
with flash is going to work, but I have used Valentina with Director,
and when you have 10's of thousands of records, you can't afford the
disk space or speed penalty of xml files on a CD