From: "Dwayne Neckles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 1:46 PM
Subject: [Flashcoders] {Business/Workflow} The use of mock prototypes

Hello folks,

Just wondering when you are developing flash site how many folks actually
develop flash prototypes or fake quick mock up of how the site functional
will feel...it seems like a waste of time to me especially with larger
projects... but if someone didnt mind sharing their experiences on whether
one should I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dwayne
dnecklesportfolio.com