Hi
My first post.
Hopefully someone can help me out.

The scenario is:
I have an eLearning course that uses a shared library.
This course sits on various different client servers.

On some servers I can't just use a relative reference like:

sharedlib.swf

Because of the way the server works it has to be something like:

hive.cgi?HIVE_REF=hin%3Asharedlib&HIVE_REQ=2001

So I'm having to republish all the swfs that use the shared library with
a different linkage URL.
And theres lots of them

If I could use a variable to reference the URL life would be so much
easier.

Anyone ever managed to do this?

Many thanks

Phil

dangerous content by the Cranfield MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.