yeah, kind of. one thing makes it easy that is that all pieces can only
be placed in a pre-defined area (a shape showing the outline of the puzzle),
but i'm still looking for some kind of algorythm that makes the already
fitted pieces drag/drop together... like having a,b,c mixed up, all single
drag/drop-able, but when c fits to a they both "join" and get drag/drop-
able as one "piece". that's the problem i now have. any solutions welcome.
thanks: lars