> This is the same thing that I discovered on a project last
> year. We even discussed the issue with Macromedia and they
> basically told us that the player was not intended to run for
> long periods of time.

You're kidding me? They won't support embedding the activeX control, and
then they say they won't support the projector either? Did they define
'a long period'? Just when are we supposed to stop trusting the
projector? I suspect kiosks and displays are not an insignificant part
of the flash device market - maybe Director isn't so dead after all ;)