On Mar 19, 2006, at 3:57 AM, Kent Humphrey wrote:
Michael Bedar wrote:
Just for the record, there is no autoplay on OSX, if you are supporting mac.

It's also worth noting that Autoplay on Windows is able to be turned off - and many people do, therefore you cannot rely on it being on.

You know, I mentioned the above problematic possibility (no auto-play on OSX) to the person who hired me, and they are positive that auto-play is available on a Mac/OSX... But they are planning on setting-up auto-play outside of any Lingo or Actionscript.

Are you guys talking about auto-play scripted via Flash/Director, or the more traditional autoplay implementation?

Thanks for help.  :)
CHeers,
Micky