Theoretically Flex is better fit for the job, but practically speaking, I
wouldn't recommend Flex at this time. If you already have experience with AS
2.0 and the Flash IDE, learning to use Flex builder, MXML, and AS 3.0 will
take time away from your production schedule, and with beta products, f*eatures
are subject to change in future releases*, there won't be backwards
compatibility.

M.