Have you used Zinc?  How do you compare the two?

Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of André Goliath
Sent: 29 March 2006 12:46
To: 'Flashcoders mailing list'
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] If not Zinc, then what?

I´m using an SWF Studio App 24/7 here at work (kind of XML news
ticker/reader) and it works just fine.

Regarding the whole discussion, I would recommend SWF Studio.
It is realy stable and the developers are allways fast with their responds.
They even did a custom implementation of a feature set free of charge for
me/my client!

The only big disadvantage is the lack of OSX support, but I´m sure it will
be coming some time,...

Regards,

André