Hi all,

I'm getting the error "Class not found Support.Macromedia.Flash" when my classpath is "/Users/sam/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Flash 8/en/ Configuration/Classes"

Seems Mtasc doesn't like classpaths which have spaces in them on OS X, it tries to interpret the a directory name (such as Application Support, where the core classes are) as separate classes.

I can't symlink because Eclipse sees a symlink as a file, and I can't use an alias because it isn't recognised as a folder even though I can browse into it.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Sam Thorne
Interaction Design