From: "Mark Lorah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] large projects

Thanx for everyone's comments.

All this discussion brings to light a sub-topic for me which is
testing. I am from a design background rather than a programming
background. Now I am primarily a  programmer.  I sometimes find that
I am uninformed about certain programming standard practices - which
leads to home-made solutions that can be confusing to others. Can
anyone recommend a source for standard approaches to doing unit
testing and regression testing in the Flash environment -
particularly with an eye towards team development?

-M