Hi list...

I have a movie and an external class.  The movie has a font in it with a
linkage name "theTimes".  The class constructor creates a new text
field, and sets a style with this embedded font.  The text is formatted
all of the attributes except the font, and I'm wondering if it's because
the font is in the library of the movie not being seen somehow.  Any
ideas?  Below is the code.

Thanks,
- Michael M.

                _root.createEmptyMovieClip("leftOrRight", 1);
                var theStyle:TextFormat = new TextFormat();
                theStyle.font = "theUnivers";
                _root.leftOrRight.createTextField("theLabel", 2, 5, 2,
10, 18);
                _root.leftOrRight.thelabel.embedFonts = true;
                _root.leftOrRight.theLabel.text = "Left button";
                _root.leftOrRight.theLabel.autoSize = "left";
                _root.leftOrRight.theLabel.setTextFormat(theStyle);