-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Mountain
Sent: 19 April 2006 09:27
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] OT: Adobe Licensing - FAO John Dowdell,Mike
Chambers et al.

We're trying to get hold of the source to compile the flash player for
our win CE device, we're testing a number of different processors, but
mainly ARM and XSCALE

I followed this link:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashplayer_sdk/

And filled in this form: