What you are saying makes me a bit scary: You are saying that using all the
latests software from Microsoft and after all the workarounds, it still
fails.

 The following page should normally work with the latest microsoft patches.
Does it work for you?

http://www.macromedia.com/

 You said that "there are people on the web right now who are seeing this
problem". Can you give us some pointers as this is the only thread I can
find about this.

thanks!
Bernard