-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of elibol
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:49 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] New wrinkle in IE activation issue...

Yes guys, it's a pretty conspicuous situation.

Ryan you seem to have hacked this problem inside and out with no luck. Could
you and others with a solid understanding on this problem explain exactly
what has been tried as work arounds? Maybe we can find a solution if we're
all caught up with what's already been done.

Maybe we'll find out that there is no work around.

M.