Thanks JD! I'll wait for Bill to update his blog for more information.

John Dowdell wrote:
heh, wouldn't you know it, just after sending that reply I got some fresh info.... ;-)

Bill Perry will have the best word, here:
http://www.flashdevices.net/

I saw a paper document which detailed some of the "not supported" caveats... takeaways I had included: clipboard; video (some? all?); context menu; printing; LiveConnect (FSCommand); FlashComm stuff like HTTP Tunneling and Screen Sharing; XMLSocket; WMODE transparency. They also advise a top filesize of 1.5M or so, to check on device fonts, differences in mouseOut in some situations.

Bill will have better info than me here, but the above should be the gist of it, from what I currently understand. Good?

jd

--
"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any
one thing."

"You can have anything you want - if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose."
- Abraham Lincoln