Hi Tony,

Just a shot in the dark, but it could be because the link to the flash
player has changed. It's now
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=Shockwa
veFlash&promoid=BIOW

I think Adobe has just closed down the macromedia website.
www.macromedia.com is redirected to www.adobe.com

Karina