I see some public getter/setters for bufferingBar, backButton,
forwardButton, muteButton, pauseButton, seekBar, etc.  All these extend
MovieClip, so they have _x and _y.  Is that what you're after?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of eric dolecki
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 9:15 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] FLVPlayback Component - button bar

I am now centering smaller FLVs in the main component when needed, however
in doing so sometimes the "nav button bar" moves up off the bottom area, is
too narrow, etc.

I am looking to move that bar of buttons around... making sure it stays
positioned @ the bottom of the component (I am using the auto-hide), and is
wide enough to span the width of the component.

I can't seem to find a way to reference that mc/mcs to be able to resize
them/position as needed.