How do you turn on autoupdate? I've installed the latest xray connector and standalone, and looked at all the menus in the standalone app, and looked at
the parameters on the connector.  I don't see autoupdate anywhere.  If
autoupdate would keep me from having to take screenshots repeatedly, I would
really like that.

I think it's called "Recursive Searchs?" or something like that on the Tools menu. If you turn it off, it won't recursively reflect the whole application, you have to click on a node for it to update the children.

ryanm